MONEY MOVES AT THE SPEED OF LIFE
Mobile commerce is worth $300 billion. Asia accounts for approximately half of the market. In 2017, mComm grew by 45% with around 15% of all eCommerce spending transacting on a smartphone. Analysts forecast B2B eCommerce revenue will hit $6.7 trillion in 2020, and Forrester Research claims 93% of B2B buyers prefer to order online (re: BigCommerce). With contactless payment methods like Apple Pay, Google Wallet, and Android Pay offering ease of use, security, and rewards features while major retailers like Target, Starbucks, and McDonald’s have emerged as preference players in the App pay space, mComm is a compulsive perk your brand cannot afford to ignore. Content marketing should lead directly to smartphone purchase opportunities, driving revenue and positively impacting your bottom-line. LOOT & RIOT™ will guide your organization to optimum success in this category.
WHEN YOU STOP SELLING, THEY WILL START BUYING
- The average landing page conversion rate is only 2.35% (via Drift)
- Only 43% of people answer cold calls
- The average email open rate has fallen to 20%
- 90% of consumers prefer interactive communication with brands and businesses, messaging by text or email (via Twilio)
- Solution: Produce quality products and services, present them to qualified consumers (via TLA3RC)