Direct-to-Device™ | Direct to Consumer
• The typical LOOT & RIOT reader is between 13-34, well educated or currently enrolled, professionally appointed, independently wealthy, or a self-employed entrepreneur, affluent and trend seeking; an out-going, binge shopping party guest who values high quality over low cost and is a very brand conscious smart device user who travels internationally and speaks a foreign language.
• Though young, 34% are engaged to be married or newlyweds. 68% of our readers engage the outlet’s content solely by mobile device.
• Millennials understand the value of virtual communities.
• Millennial entrepreneurs engage with digital communities to promote their businesses.
• Based on a study conducted by The Association of Magazine Media, the average digital edition reader spends almost an hour per issue.
• 42% of US adults reported having read one or more digital magazine issues in the last 30 days. (via Mequoda)
• 59% of magazine readers say the digital edition is most important. (via Mequoda)
• Top analysts forecast the global digital magazine publishing market to grow at a CAGR of 20.36% during the period 2016-2020. (via Report Buyer)
• Digital edition readers are spending on average 54.3 minutes per issue. (via MPA)
• Digital edition magazine readers are young, educated and coming from households with above average income. (via MPA)